Red Tape Forums .

Contact Us Who's Online VB Image Host Arcade Maps
Go Back   Red Tape Forums > Recreational > The Kitchen
Register Members List My Threads / Replies Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Quick Links

The Kitchen Pre-heat the oven and let's talk food ! Know of any excellent supermarkets ? Maybe you've located an item of food or ingredient that's difficult to find? Or perhaps you'd like to let us know about a great recipe?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  SPAM / Forum Homepage / New Posts /   #1  
Old 28-07-2012, 07:33:48
NOT always in the kitchen
hotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeanthotchef has the rank of Staff Sergeant
My Photos: (0)

My Mood:
Thanked 1,038 Times in 558 Posts
"Huh"s: 13
"Huh"ed at at 64 Times in 47 Posts
why do the Chinese use chopsticks and we forks and knives and spoons?

and many Arabs /Asians eat with their right hand? ( I know why not the left hand but why hand at all?)

question put to me by a young cousin for a assignment,

EATING HABIS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES AND NATIONS
I am a Chef and supposed to know these things but had a rather weak answer i think. Maybe here something better comes up? Wiki has nothing...