Red Tape Forums .

Contact Us Who's Online VB Image Host Arcade Maps
Go Back   Red Tape Forums > Recreational > The Book Nook
Register Members List My Threads / Replies Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Quick Links

The Book Nook For all you bookworms and writers out there. The topic of conversation is - best-sellers, literature, authors, writers clubs and what's available in Moscow by way of reading material.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  SPAM / Forum Homepage / New Posts /   #1  
Old 28-10-2008, 14:19:09
Book Swap Club Organizer
Protagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of SergeantProtagonist has the rank of Sergeant
My Photos: (0)

"Huh"s: 0
"Huh"ed at at 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Book Swap Club

Read it. List it. Swap it.

All of us probably have books that we like to read again and again or keep them as a memory. And many of us have books good for one-time reading. Or you may be leaving town and don’t want to take your entire library with you.

You can arrange a meeting and give away or swap your books.

There are a few posts for book exchange here but they don’t seem to lead anywhere.
I’ve started a book & DVD exchange club at a different expat forum and it seems to work pretty well. I would like to find more people who are also interested in this idea and then bring them all together to exchange books and talk about them and other things over a cup of coffee.

You can post your list of books here and find out which from forum members would like to take them.

The Club idea may work or may not. Even despite my personal interest in it, I cannot guarantee that. However, if it does – we can organize monthly meetings in COSTA café (5 Pushkinskaya square).

Book exchange is not only about saving some money but about making new interesting acquaintances.

Tell me what you think, share your ideas on the subject and post your lists.

Thank you.