Red Tape Forums .

Contact Us Who's Online VB Image Host Arcade Maps
Go Back   Red Tape Forums > Recreational > Computers and Mobiles
Register Members List My Threads / Replies Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Quick Links

Computers and Mobiles Discuss the latest gadgets. Topics of conversation in this forum are; home computers, laptops, PDA's, mobile phones, tablets, Wi-Fi, ISP's and anything remotely confusing !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  SPAM / Forum Homepage / New Posts /   #18  
Old 14-07-2009, 17:33:20
Casual Member
marko has the rank of Corporalmarko has the rank of Corporalmarko has the rank of Corporalmarko has the rank of Corporalmarko has the rank of Corporalmarko has the rank of Corporal
My Photos: (0)

My Mood:
"Huh"s: 2
"Huh"ed at at 1 Time in 1 Post
I don't remember the command, but if you have megaphone (I am sure this works with other phones too), you can enter a command to enable/disable this feature. I used to block my number when I made outgoing phone calls, but then I found some of my friends stopped answering their phones, so I turned it off. I don't remember the actual code, but you can find it online.